If you would like to take part in future Alpha Tests please check this important info!
Looking to hire a Wikia manager, Click here for info

You are not connected. Please login or register

Website Update #02

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lion

Lion
Designer
Designer
The new website is coming along great, I've finished all the major parts of the new website but now I need to go through every page and make sure I finished every small image, sprite and icon.

Sadly, Forumotion does not give database access to anyone nor will they give me the SQL export file, thus the new forum will have to start from scratch.

Once the new website is up, we will keep the Forumotion board up for one week to give you all a chance to gather your past information and belongings before we shut in down completely. Registration will be disabled on Forumotion once the new website is live.

The new website should be up and running within 2-3 weeks with or without the actual main website part of it, which I'll be working on after I make sure every small thing is fixed and completed.

http://www.fleoh.com
Share this post on: reddit

Pogofishmage

Post Fri 14 Aug 2015, 8:08 pm by Pogofishmage

So everything I did post here will be lost forever?

Lion

Post Sun 16 Aug 2015, 5:21 pm by Lion

Pogofishmage wrote:So everything I did post here will be lost forever?

Sadly yes, but you yourself can re-post whatever you want on the new forums - just copy and paste, I don't care! Just make sure it's in the right spot. The Forumotion will stay alive for one week prior to website release, thus giving users plenty of time to grab whatever they want.

Hydracol

Post Sun 16 Aug 2015, 5:30 pm by Hydracol

Can't wait Smile Awesome job, Lion !!!

Pogofishmage

Post Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:57 am by Pogofishmage

Did I miss something or is the new website still in work?

Pogofishmage

Post Thu 14 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm by Pogofishmage

that 2-3 weeks seem a 'bit' inaccurate tongue

Lion

Post Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:35 am by Lion

Pogofishmage wrote:So everything I did post here will be lost forever?

Nope, it'll be locked up in the forumotion site, acting as a memory bank. Very Happy

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum