If you would like to take part in future Alpha Tests please check this important info!
Looking to hire a Wikia manager, Click here for info

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiyo and Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiyo and Hello! Empty Hiyo and Hello! Wed 29 Jul 2015, 10:12 am

koragashi

koragashi
Greetings Laughing How we all doin? good? good! Recently I've been on a personal mission to find a great  mmo with a retro or classic feel to it. After what felt likes countless days of searching during my free time I finally discovered this little gem Wink Now I am here with a brief introduction followed by a request to help with the Alpha testing!

Bit about myself..

I would consider myself an avid gamer, from table top to board games to  CCG or TCG's aswell as online via pc. I grew up in what may sound like the dark ages for some of the community Cool playing Dungeons and Dragons, Everquest, Magic the Gathering and whatever else along those lines. Only in the recent months have I found myself trying to discover and explore a more retro simple classic style mmorpg but the vast majority I've tried did'nt quit grab me. Long story short I am hoping this game and community could become my next adventure and ideally a new mmo home with new and exciting things to be a part of. Very Happy

In the mean time I'll see you all on the forums, maybe even ingame? Razz  Hmmmm.. time to look over the classes! Wink

2Hiyo and Hello! Empty Re: Hiyo and Hello! Thu 30 Jul 2015, 5:59 am

Flume

Flume
Game Master
Game Master
Welcome.
Enjoy your stay.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum