If you would like to take part in future Alpha Tests please check this important info!
Looking to hire a Wikia manager, Click here for info

You are not connected. Please login or register

Onyx Legion is radically changing... for the BEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jazylax

Jazylax
Designer
Designer
Hello guys! As you may know me already, I'm now in charge of the game's content design and many other aspects as well...

And well.. the game has been evolving, simplifying and growing at a rapid  healthy pace.

Its been hard taking over and trying to be as a good pixel artist as Queen, but im getting there.

Anyway some of the things I wanted to report are that..

-Aspen Village is now actually Aspen Island, which is bigger.

- Player avatars are receiving a dramatic overdo in both facial looks and possibly hair to look a bit more appealing and varied. Ill show examples.

Onyx Legion is radically changing... for the BEST YEA267j

-Low level mobs are being pixeled at a quicker pace, including their dead body sprite and loot!

Onyx Legion is radically changing... for the BEST S3IXD3T

Also the first spawning map NPC's are finished and their dialogue as well! I wrote the NPC to be really fun to talk to and be very humorous as well.

Onyx Legion is radically changing... for the BEST EU8HqFK

Heres a sneak peek at the dialogue:

After Quest: With that Crab Knife, you will do a bit more damage to Crabs… I’m sorry for not giving it to you before I sent you… I just thought it would be more fun for you to punch crabs.

That is all I can report for now in the art department of Onyx Legion.
I hope you guys got to see that, the game is breathing again and expanding quite well! Ill see you guys some other time to show you more art progress Smile

Share this post on: reddit

Flume

Post Sun 10 Jan 2016, 11:30 am by Flume

Loving the art style,keep up with the grat work!

Hydracol

Post Mon 11 Jan 2016, 12:56 am by Hydracol

Love the artwork man, so glad to have you on the team!

Obsidian

Post Tue 12 Jan 2016, 4:39 am by Obsidian

Keep up the great work! Absolutely love it.

Pogofishmage

Post Thu 14 Jan 2016, 1:33 pm by Pogofishmage

nice ideas haha Very Happy

Post Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:51 am by QueenC

Really like the new faces. They're cuter and definately more appealing than mine.

Lion

Post Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:04 pm by Lion

QueenC wrote: Really like the new faces. They're cuter and definately more appealing than mine.

I agree, they are so cute, but I'll always miss your amazing art. ;[ Thanks for the help with the past art and thanks for letting us keep all the beautiful art you made for us. ;D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum