If you would like to take part in future Alpha Tests please check this important info!
Looking to hire a Wikia manager, Click here for info

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surprise!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Surprise!!!! Empty Surprise!!!!

Countpain

Countpain
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Hello everyone. I know we haven't been as revealing and talkative as we should be. I just wanted everyone to know that progress is being made daily. Although there's enough work to keep a full staff of people busy for months, it's reassuring to know we have a few people that hang on and support us as we progress.

Artwork
I've been doing my best to spend every single day doing something in the art section. There are so many things to make that can be so tedious and time consuming, and seeing as it's only me, it's not going as fast as I'd like. Here are a few things I've thrown together.

Accessories
Surprise!!!! WFFjzFmSurprise!!!! ATLSqOMSurprise!!!! 3CoXud3Surprise!!!! D0sFAubSurprise!!!! 15rJK6mSurprise!!!! HEqnfM2

redoing interiors
Surprise!!!! GtZ5bgvSurprise!!!! OTnIji3Surprise!!!! Or3jUIW

exterior structures
Surprise!!!! 6goQcqP

I've been also redoing pathways to make them look more pleasing to the eyes.
Surprise!!!! DFrQDm8

Lion has been working on completely redoing the GUI to make it look fantastic! I'm really impressed with the new setup he's been working on. Once we have a full version, we will preview it to you all.

Hydracol has been working his tail off in implementing code to make the game actually work. He's further ahead than I even expected. The money system, banking, inventory, and much more is already taken care of.

So far so good. We look forward to the actual ALPHA (yes I said it) very soon. Once again, thank you to everyone who's been keeping track and on board with us. We know who you are and will keep you in a special place when the game starts up.

http://No thank you. I've eaten enough.
Share this post on: reddit

Mattin

Post Sun 20 Sep 2015, 10:41 pm by Mattin

Nice post. Cant wait to try this! Smile.

Pogofishmage

Post Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:01 am by Pogofishmage

Oh nice artwork!

I really anvy those with skills to draw what they have in mind - and this by adding even pure surfaces (well although I know that pure is easier to draw than a rough surface).

Yea, the stone way looks indeed more appealing. The (probably) dirt way looks more like a sandy way. To add some criticism here: I personally would remove this shadow effect on the very right and the very left of the way tiles since the world around it looks rather flat - giving it an impression like the whole way is about 10 cm higher than the rest (or is it meant to be? O.o)

I am really looking forward to lay figers on this and play hrhrhr
afro

OhhPaigey

Post Mon 21 Sep 2015, 6:41 pm by OhhPaigey

Awesome stuff! ^_^

Post Tue 22 Sep 2015, 8:28 pm by Voo

Glad I invested all that time into the GUI for nothing. cheers cheers cheers

Help Desk

Post Fri 25 Sep 2015, 1:40 pm by Help Desk

Voo wrote:Glad I invested all that time into the GUI for nothing. cheers cheers cheers

You helped, you basically gave us an outline.
We are changing the GUI because we thought that less would be more.
The game art is so simplistic, we thought we'd go with a very simple and basic GUI to match the game and to make it more user friendly for our members.

Here is a better screenshot of what we have so far (with correct font and size):
https://i.imgur.com/3q99Wjt.png

Reiji

Post Mon 28 Sep 2015, 1:25 am by Reiji

Very good and indeed simple GUI.

morthar

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015, 11:51 am by morthar

This is looking very good! Smile

Morbius

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015, 7:39 pm by Morbius

Looking good. I'm still hanging!

Countpain

Post Mon 19 Oct 2015, 9:19 am by Countpain

Morbius wrote:Looking good. I'm still hanging!
Good to hear. We're slowly chugging away at it.

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum