If you would like to take part in future Alpha Tests please check this important info!
Looking to hire a Wikia manager, Click here for info

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade: Imaginary Bag --> your Aircoins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade: Imaginary Bag --> your Aircoins! Empty Trade: Imaginary Bag --> your Aircoins! Thu 13 Aug 2015, 6:26 am

Pogofishmage

Pogofishmage
Hello community!

I recently got fingers of one of these rare Imaginary Bags and want to trade it for your Aircoins.
I already know that Aircoins are very common in this game right now, but lately the drop rate seems to be changed for those and I still need muuuch more to craft a brand new Invisible Airsword out of it.

So here we go: What will you offer for my Imaginary Bag?

I will run this auction a few days, but this does not mean you can lean back and check other offers first! Just wait too long and the Imaginary Bag is gone forever!!

Voo

Regarded Member
Regarded Member
wut

Countpain

Countpain
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
This offer is a SCAM! I've already checked the markets and talked to several other players. Those bags are NOT rare. They drop from the mobs in Zone 1 called Hallucinations and are Common drops! You can't fool a fooler.

http://No thank you. I've eaten enough.

Lion

Lion
Designer
Designer
I'll trade cookies for it.

http://www.fleoh.com

5Trade: Imaginary Bag --> your Aircoins! Empty A wild Pogofishmage emerges! Sat 15 Aug 2015, 5:28 am

Pogofishmage

Pogofishmage
Allright, we have cookies here!

Who offers more? Auction will end tomorrow by the time, so place your last bid, comcomcomcome!

Flume

Flume
Game Master
Game Master
Voo wrote:wut

Morbius

Morbius
Do you take debit?

8Trade: Imaginary Bag --> your Aircoins! Empty A wild Pogofishmage emerges! Fri 21 Aug 2015, 10:12 am

Pogofishmage

Pogofishmage
Imaginary Bag:
After one week - auction ended!

I thank you all very much for your imaginary bids, but one bid shiney out more than any other one for my Imaginary Bag:

Lion wrote:I'll trade cookies for it.

The only one who actually offered something real existing - real cookies Twisted Evil

After already delivering the Imaginary Bag to @Lion via wonderland ghost express post service, I expect your cookies to arrive at my home, too within a week (after all a real cookie takes longer to deliver than an imaginary item Wink)

Off-topic:
@Countpain:
Still depends on your class and level, since most of us here aren't that high level, it is still hard to farm in The Hallucinations, even if it is the first zone.
But as you already know, in this game does each class need other items to craft their weapons and gear; in my case I need Aircoins and have no use for Imaginary Bags for now since I prefer to focus on one class first.

@Morbius:
Well, I might have considered a debit, depending on its amount, but unfortunally the auction is closed after one week  Neutral . Next time be faster Wink

Countpain

Countpain
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Did I mention that I'm a Nigerian Prince? All you need to do is supply me with your bank account and my inheritance is yours! Nooooo strings attached!

http://No thank you. I've eaten enough.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum